Monday, August 17, 2009
mission Adventures!!! E-Mail - 8/17/2009
Wow...a play by play! Well it's been pretty un-eventful here....Me and my comp did set a date with this super cool guy named Greg! He is sooo stinkin smart, and humble! We go over there and just get into deep religious disscusions! So that is the highlight! That and I got the package, and it was safe and great! and the same day I got a package from Jane and Jenna! then 2 letters! so it was really great! The only problem with my package you sent me was....the colored pencils we not sharpened.......so I had to buy a sharpaner, but thats it! they are really nice thank you! and thanks for teh honey! My comp was really jealous, as were the two spanish elders! Then Jane adn Jenna had packed up all sorts of goodies, plus on last Sunday Jake adn Tenessa stopped by and gave me some cookies and brownies! sos I am getting my sugar intake! haah! I also have good families that are feeding me very well! So no need to worry about my food! Thanks for keeping me informed! i enjoy it, and I really enjoyed the pictures! continue that! Love ya. Elder Stander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment