Tuesday, September 1, 2009

E-mail 8-24-09

This week we set three baptismal dates, but two of them had to be moved cause they didn't attend church this Sunday....so now they are null and void, but we will work something out! We have alot of positive investigators, and so it's all good. Transfers are comeing up, so I might be moved. I highly doubt that they will transfer me, but could happen. I'm glad to here that Jenna is ok! man, I just wrote her and Jane this morning, and already sealed the evelope! Brianne told me she stopped by the other day, and talked with you for like three hours! she said she really enjoyed it! um.....I think thats all.....Oh and I also found out that I can listen to John Bytheway out here! So next time you send me a package for something, maybe find all my john Bytheway talks and send them too! that would be neat! Tahnks for keeping me informed! I love you all! buh bye!
Elder Stander.
ps. I'm still not use to calling myself elder rather than Luke....

No comments: