If I recall......I told you "Just so you know, next monday the library will be closed, so you will not get an e-mail from me. just a for-warning! kay? kay!" That was copied and pasted straight from my last e-mail I sent you! So be angered not! I fore-warned you of this event!I did tell jared he could have my trench coat, It is nice and when you find it, you can give it to Cindy to give to Jared free of charge, cause I don't want my little buddy freezing in Canada! It can be his birthday present! I think it's in my room? Oh boy, Jared is a missionary boy! haha! thats cool!Thanks for filling me in! Things are well with me! I have been having lots of fun...Oh and transfers happened and my comp got gone and I have a new one! Elder Kelvin Christensen from Elkridge Utah! He is pretty chill and very obeidient, so he keeps me in line! We have lots of positive investigators, and Bill is the most positive. He was an athiest of sorts, but wanted to know about the after life cause his wife just passed away. So it has been slow, but he is progressing awesomely! He is the coolest! and getting really smart in a spiritual sense, cause he is very intelligent in general! so he is super cool. We are also teaching this girl named Christina, who just barely graduated...I didn't know she was so young, but she is younger than I! She is pretty positive too. Hopefully we can get some baptisms! So there is some info an me! Kepp me filled in too!Have a great day, and do good!
Love Elder Stander
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment