Tuesday, September 1, 2009

E-Mail 8-31-2009

Must be busy or something.....no e-mail. Just so you know, next monday the library will be closed, so you will not get an e-mail from me. just a for-warning! kay? kay! anywho......Whats going on wif you? I went to a stake conference and it was really really good! I felt the spirit real strong! I enjoyed it very much. Transfers are next week. But I will be staying in Apopka. Yep! uh....lets see....oh...talked to this guy that was kinda like the anti-christs' ion the book of mormon.....he was trying to confound us in our words, and wanted physical proof of our religion, and we testified and the spirit was really strong, but he denied the spirit and continued to argue and tried to tell us we were wrong......but it was a powerful lesson....just not for him. um.....thats basically it... just good ol' missionary work, Eat, study, teach, tract, sleep, tract, teach, ect. oh...and I have been out for a little over 3 months now! kewl huh? only 21 months to goI miss ya all. and love ya. e-mail you the week after next! Love Elder Stander

No comments: