Oh! sounds like fun! Sorry. I need to go get stamps cause
I'm out, so snail mail has halted for a bit! next sunday
is my 4 month mark! only 2 mor months and I wont be a
greenie anymore! yay! haha! The work is still great!
Bill.......hmmm He went cold after we invited him to be
baptized!. Haven't talked to him for a while now. and
Christina.....who we found out is like 18...which is
weird, she left on vacation with her boyfriend
(who is a member) and his family. So we can't do much
there till next week! but We have a golden contact!
Erlik, and his wife Daneille! They have been searching
and we tought the plan of salvation first, and they are
really interested and accepted a soft invite to baptism!
They are super cool! and way open and humble! I am so
excited to teach them more, and we will hopefully set a
baptismal date for them to work towards. They will
progress greatly in the Kingdom of God here on earth!
So there is some info! Got to go shopping and go play
volleyball with some of the young men in the Apopka ward!
most just Morgan Blackwelder. He is a stud! I love the
work, and all is well! how is everyone in B-town?
Love Elder Stander
Monday, September 21, 2009
e-mail 9-21-2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
luke, this is Blake. you know? your lame friend? I suck at snail mail
so you will need to hook me up with your email.
love
Blake
Post a Comment