Neat-o! Sounds pretty neat! Maybe just some strengthening for the saints in B-town! Good thing the whole family got to be there! Thats awesome!
All is well! We set a date on monday! The girls name is Shannon and she is super cool! She has a quad, and she takes notes when we teach her! So thats pretty exciting!
I'll see if I can get the picture we took sent to you! it's awesome! You'll see when you get it!
Yay for finished bathroom!!!!! neat-o! "That is neat!" I did get the halloween pictures. Thank you! I also got the package from the ward! It was awesome! I'll write back! The only thing....the pants you sent out are/ my rock picking pants and also my fairly tight fitting girly pants....I've kind of done away with that.....do I have any other pairs?
Anywho glad to hear all is well and Richard G Scott gave all the saints in Blackfoot a intreview....(ever notice how he like stares into your soul?) haha! All is good with me! peace!
Love Elder Stander
No comments:
Post a Comment