Monday, February 22, 2010

E-Mail 2-22-2010

Man! Jeeze! Sounds like a very eventful vacation! But I'm glad that no one got too hurt...just poor little Corgin with some burns...but luckily it wasn't to bad! When you were talking about skiing I thought you were going to say some one got a broken bone or something....so that was a relief when there were no broken bones to read about!
Well as far as the work is going......all is well.....sometimes a bit discouraging.....but hopefully improving. Transfers happened and I will still be staying here in Inverness for another six weeks! The members in this ward are way cool! So I am fine with that!
We are still working with Shannon, and helping her along so she can become a member of Christ's church! Also Frank, and this woman named Diane. Hopefully they will move along quickly!
I'll send my study notes from Skousen's talk home when I finish them! mmm Kay? Hope all continues to be well! I love and miss you all in a totally non-gay or cheesey way! Be blessed!

Elder Stander

No comments: