Wednesday, March 3, 2010

E-Mail 3-1-2010

Mom!
Transfers happen usually about every 4 transfers which is about 6 months or so. So this is my 4th transfer here so I will almost most definantly be transfered next transfer. So....thats how it works.
Sorry..I have known that President Darrington was about spent my first day in FL. But I didn't know who the new mission President was till recently. He is a football coach or was one....he has a picture in Mormon Times paper under the mission Presidants portion believe it or not! He looks like a stern fellow! I hope he is as cool as President Darrington! He sounds like a pretty good guy, so I'm not to worried! I don't know to much about him....sorry...
Sounds like all is doing good at home! Sounds like some fun stuff going on! That is neat!
So awesome that Delores got baptized! That makes me happy! Good thing Grandpa and Grandma were doing their jobs and being member missionaries! That is sooo cool! Sounds like what we call a "payday" for Grandpa and Grandma!
I also got a letter from Myles and he sent me a thank you card that was prolly the coolest thank you card I have ever seen in my entire life! haha!
Things going with Frank, Shannon, and Diane are not as I would have wished...but you need not to think that things are going terrible with them, just not as I would like. I want them to realize the awesomeness and legitness of the message we share! then they would prolly progress faster and be truely converted! But all is well with them....They just need to progress or we will have to drop them. :(
My condolenceses (spelling? You should fix that if you blog-erize this) go out to the Turner Family! For the loss of a loved one and a sad seperation of a family! That is unfortunate. Almost everyone one here is on their second marrige...it's crazy!
Well hope all contines to go well! Tell everyone Hi.
Peace!

Luke......Elder Stander

No comments: