Monday, March 29, 2010

Luke's 20th B-day! E-Mail 3-29-2010

Thank you! I am no longer a teenager! man! Well I had a party last night. Some missionaries set up a suprise b-day party for me at a members house! it was good eating and good company. So that was pretty cool. Elder Maughan has pictures...so I will get them to send to you. I have now been out for like ten months! that is nuts! time is cruising! I'm not even mad! I'm impressed! haha! I got both packages! Thank you! It's just what I wanted! now I can send you pictures more promptly! cool tools huh?! Well not to much going on....just tracting and stuff......Hopefully things will pick up in this area, I feel like they will but I will prolly be transfered come next tuesday. I will be able to tell you where next monday! um...Thanks again!
love Elder Stander
ps. I'll keep Grandpa R. in my prayers!

No comments: