Oh! Lucky me! "Oh I was born a traveling man..." Sounds like Dad's theme song! wow! and your's too! Jeeze! Do you realize that I have only been in .....one...two....three.....four...five....Five states in my entire life! Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and now Florida. I guess I could count air space too for the flight over here....but I don't really think it should be counted! Yet in one trip you hit up seven different states........Awesome!
Anywho....Not much happening here...just tracting. We weren't able to meet with any of our investigators this week so that stunk. But we did get a referral from a member in my previous area (Apopka) and she was pretty cool! So we'll be adding her to the list of top investigators. but thats all.
For B-day....I wand a Xd card reader that plugs into the computer so I can send you pictures and also a flash drive to save my pictures on....a pretty big one too cause I have been taking alot of pictures. Then I can delete them off my camera and still have them! Thats all! Oh...and some stamps would be nice...I just recently ran out...... but thats it.
This week we did some service for the Williams on their ranch...so I kind of got to do farm work.....nothing like what I have done there at home...but it was farm work regardless! So that was cool! It made me happy to do some real work instead of just missionary work. Not saying missionary work is bad....just ...it's a different type of work. anywho...all is good talk to you later.
Elder Luke Stander
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment