Monday, March 22, 2010

E-Mail 3-22-2010

Tell dad happy b-day for me! I told Jake but I guess it's to late but I wanted some honey candy....I was tracting and I was thinking about honey and recalled the awesomeness of honey candy. Maybe next package. like for my year mark or someting. I hit ten months on saturday......man...thats almost to hump day. Then I'll have to do a year another time. So the second coming is way close....All I hear about are earthquakes everywhere (in divers places) So.....yeah. and It has been predicted that thise year will be a pretty bad hurricane season.....so might have to do less tracting and more chainsawing! yeah! or something....anywho....Shannon dropped us cause she needs some time to think....so we only have one investigator so we tract alot. It was bike week last week and Elder Maughan and I bolth got flat tires.....so we had to walk and stuff.....Um....The ward here in Lecanto is finally going to start doing missionary work which is exciting....but I'll be leaving before it gets going so that kind of is a bummer....... Welp....I'm doing good...can't think of anything. How is everyone doing? Is tytan still an alien?

Luke!!!! (elder)

No comments: