Well may I just say this? Saint Cloud is alive with missionary work! I mean holy moly! The members are so very helpful and awesome! This week we have had 12 lessons with a member! Which is phenominal!! (spelling?) So thats awesome! We have set two dates and have gotten lots of investigators! It is like night and day the differeance between this area and the last! I hope I'm here for a while! I heard that there was a small earthquake in Idaho and Utah area? It came from a pretty reliable sorce! So how was that? It seems like I keep hearing more and more about natual disasters! jeeze! well.....lets see....Oh last week I got to go on exchanges with my trainer! He is the Zone Leader over me and so we get to recall all the good times in Apopka! wich is sweet! I loved being able to serve with him again even though it was only for a day! Awesome! Today is zone P-day! So I get to hang with him again! anywho thats about it. Peace out familia!
Elder Stander
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment