Monday, April 26, 2010

E-Mail 4-26-2010

Oh boy! Hope all si well with Katie, Linkoln and Grandpa! I will keep them all in my prayers. Alex Turpin also has or had a surgery on his heart....so if you woudn't mind keeping him in prayers also! Man....must be something in the water in Idaho or something....everyone is having problems and some people are dying....Man. I thought Florida water was bad! I hope all starts to be ok for everyone!
Yesterday Elder Hyer and I set a baptismal date! Also I bought myself a book called "The Infinante Atonement" by Tad R. Callister to take Elder Scott (Richard G. that is) up on his challenge to learn more about the Atonement! It is really good! And I have alread learned alot more about it! I recomend it to read!
The Ward is super awesome and the work is going well! I'm happy to be in Saint Cloud! Yep, yep! So there is all the exciting news.......I can't think of anything else.....Um.....The Clarks in this ward! awesome! The are so cool and we have had dinner at their home 3 Sundays in a row and will be going there for Mothers Day! All of their children have went on missions except their youngest and that only cause he isn't of age yet! So they are very missionary friendly!....yep! All is going good with me and Elder Hyer and I have been working out so I'm not so fat! haha! I am being well taken care of. Listen to this Hyer Stander, Thats me and my comps name combo that the members use to remember us! haha! anyways. take luck!

Luke! (Elder) Stander

No comments: