Monday, May 3, 2010

E-Mail 5-2-10

Kewl! I'm glad all is well! Tell Kaite congrats for having a second child! Now the real fun begins! haha! I think he does look like Corgin alot, but still has is own look about him! Thats pretty cool! ! I'll get meore for ya! I promise! Not much to say cause I'm saving up some sweet stuff to talk about for mommy's day! Tell all the mommies in the family happy M-day for me kay?! ohkay! Well St.Cloud is awesome and if Steve and Margene show up I will talk with them cause it would be rude not to1 haha1 Thats exciting! I hope all is well and all stays welll sorry it's short but I need some goood material for sunday! It'll be sometime after seven so it's free minutes for us! I'll talk with my companion to get an exact time. But I know it'll be after seven weather minutes or hours...I know not. OK! have fun! Love you.
Elder Stander
ps. I was sending you pictures but they wouldn't go cause your inbox is too full!
Also tell maddie happy b-day from me!

No comments: