Monday, May 17, 2010

E-Mail 5-16-10 (Mom forgot to send him an e-mail) bad mom

Did you get my e-mail last week with the pictures? um....Why didn't you write back? Was it something a said? Was I talking back?....is this downsizing? I know not? Anywho...I thought I would write so I didn't get scorned even though you didn't write....haha! I forgive. All is well! We are working towards two baptisms for the 29th of May, and two more for the 5th of June! All of which are awesome people! So thats si neat! things are cool! I like stuff! and I hung out with a sweet family last night who the husband lived in Burley (grew up there) He played against Snake River in many sports, and he is cool and does tri-ath-alons (slaughtered the spelling) So thats cool! um.......taught people, tracted....my trainer goes home this transfer...in 6 weeks. So thats kind of a bummer....He gots injured and need surgury. But it's ok. all is well!
It's p-day
and I get to play!
yay!
and i'm a poet
and I totally know it!
My time is running low
it's almost time to go!
so now I'll leave you with this thought
Salvation is paid for, but never bought! (well...kind of.)
Elder Stander

No comments: