Monday, May 24, 2010

Hmmm. . . .Hump Week E-mail 5-24-10

Wow. Sounds like some exciting things have been happening, like car crashes and stuff. Thats a super bummer for Tate....just gettting a mustang all fixed up then getting it totalled! Bummer! Oh well. Crap happens huh? Tell clint happy b-day and for his birthday...I give him the absence of my presence! haha! Last b-day I left for his gift and the next one I'll come home and grace him with my awesomicity! Ask him how that sounds! haha! Well things are good. um.......we are having two baptisms this saturday. then two more the following week! So thats cool! huh? yeah!
A garden! yay!
I was thinking...and I think some honey candy would be awesome! yep. I have been telling people about it, and so I said I would see about aquiring some for t hem to taste, but I also want some for me! That would be neat for my over the hill mission b-day.
Thursday we tracted and it felt like I was in a video game! There were helicopters circling all about and sirens. So we were wondering what was going on....then a member, sister Sheckmen, (who use to live in Aberdeen of all places!) Pulled over and informed us that a convict had escaped and was being serched for! So that was neat! yep. Well.....um.....Thats about it. I'm still pulling some sweet pranks on Elder Stensrud. He says he has got a plan for me. So I'll wait to see what happens! haha!
Well hope all is welll and tell Jake and Tate that seatbelts are great for holding people! kind of like pools are great for holding water! right?

Elder Stander

No comments: