Tuesday, June 1, 2010

E-mail 6-1-10

You are correct! no e-mail on holidays! but today is one! yay! happy day after holidays!
Well, The pranks will be going very well in a bit. I have lots of things instore for Elder Stensrud (Batman) . I got a hold of his Lady-friend's address and asked if she could help me, so if she does then There will be some good things happening there. Then I also enlisted the help of some of the sister missionaries in my zone and Elder Hyer and hopefully Elder Stienmen, the assistant, to help with another prank! so he won't know what hit him! haha! It's fun stuff!
The baptisms were awesome! Michelle Camreon (the wife of a recent convert) Was baptized by her Husband! She was very happy to be baptized! It was awesome to see Charles (her husband) being able to baptize her! Then Seanin (the older brother of Cullin) Was also baptized so now everyone in the Hall family is baptized except two. The oldest son and Chris who is the dad. But we are working with him! I really want to see them be a forever family! This week, we may or may not be able to baptize the Murph family. We have an appointment at 7 tonight with them and we will see exactly where they are at! So hopefully all is well there!
Elder Hansen ,My trainer, Was injusred awhile back at zone p-day. He was playing basketball and blew out his knee. He tore both meniscus (spelling?) So he needs a surgury. So this is his last transfer then he goes home. He was pretty bummed about it, but he has now since realized they it'll be ok!
Also...The convict was caught!
So even after a surgury Jake still looks like Jake....ugly and mean? haha! Just kiddin....but seriuosly though....
I got the package and all is well with it! Thank you very much! Did you forget who I am though? I'm don't like pickles! But it's ok! I am very greatful for the package! Also I did receive Aunt Jo's letter and check....But Just barely...I think it got lost in the mail. But Now I have to find where and how to cash it. I have been meaning to write a letter to them.
I wish luck for eveyone! all is well with me!
Elder Stander

No comments: