Luke's Mission Blog

Address:

  • Please send to this address for now:
  • 3100 Old Winter Garden Rd. #434
  • Ocoee, Fl. 34761
  • or to the mission home
  • Elder Luke Stander
  • Florida Orlando Mission
  • 10502 Satellite Blvd. Suite E
  • Orlando, Fl. 32837

About Me

Serving in Orlando
I was called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Orlando, Florida. I entered the MTC on May 27,2009 and will leave for Florida on June 15. I will serve for two full years.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (53)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • E-Mail 6-28-2010
      • E-Mail 6-14-2010
      • E-Mail 6-7-10
      • E-mail 6-1-10
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (8)

Monday, June 28, 2010

E-Mail 6-28-2010

Corgin the snake charmer huh? haha! I hope all goes well with the hay! That would be sweet! Late spring though....man... So on Saturday had a baptism. It was Chris Hall. So here are some pictures. The first one being the family. (Halls) The nest one is of Chris, Elder Hyer and me. and some others....Zebras and water Buffalo....whatever. This week President Darrington is going home and the new mission president, president Hall, is coming in! So thats neat! Other than that....Nothing new. I'm still getting over a cold and have heart burn alot. I love.....things. Buy bye!
Elder Stander







Posted by Serving in Orlando at 10:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)