I'm sorry that the last couple weeks I haven't much to say, or sufficient amount of time to say it. I also regret to announce that this too will be a brief e-mail. Everyone else got to e-mail yesterday, but I didn't, So they are waiting. But some new stuff. President Hall is in charge of the mission now. I'm still in St. Cloud but with Elder Lindley now instead of Hyer. He is from Colarado spings. He is pretty cool. Hopefully we will have some baptismal dates to set and then some more baptisms. But as of now we have no dates. But it changes quickly! All is good with me. I got some acid reducers for the heart burn.
Yesterday we went and helped the Clarks Roof their dock. I reminded me of the good time spent with Clint on his roof. We did tar paper, but ran out before we were able to finish it all. So it was fun. I got a bit sunburnt, but it's turning into a nice tan! I hope all is going well and continues to go well for everyone in Idaho and spread abroad. Thats exciting that Little Jake is coming home! sweet sauce! Keep on keeping on!
love - Elder Luke Stander
No comments:
Post a Comment