Well I paid 900 bucks on the jeep I'll have you know! Plus the 100 for the cd player that Jake helped me install! I just thought I would try. 8 grand is very very cheap for a porcshe, not to mention, it's an older model, the kind I like best! and it's a really nice color. I understand that it's to much.....but I thought I would try. Jeep's are cool though. if you do sell the jeep, I do want another vehicle before I arrive home cause I hate relying on other people for transportation! I have had to do it for over a year, and will have to do it for another year! So...just for FYI. mmm kay.
Well looks like were having a baptism on saturday! So thats cool. looking forward to that! Um.....didn't get the packages sent out last week.....everybody was to focused on zone p-day so they didn't want to take extra time to mail......so hopefully today! Tell dad to open his package immediatly!
Nothing to cool other than the baptism...and a tracting story! So Elder Lindley and I were just tracting along when we got to this house and there, tied up to a tree was a funny looking animal. At first it looked like a cat, but I soon realized that it was a monkey! So we were a bit excited....naturally...so we went to knock on the persons door anyways......no one answered so we were walking away...but slowly cause there was this monkey, and I wanted to linger a bit.....So I stopped and stood there and the monkey came up to me....looked at me and then proceeded to climb up my leg, then right onto my shoulder. So Elder Lindley took a picture with the phone, and I then took a picture of that picture,...So here is that picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment