Let me tell you why I e-mailed seperately. So the day after the fourth of July, the library in St, Cloud was closed, so we got permission to e-mail on tuesday. But the Zone Leaders had planned an exchange on that day. So I went to the Zone Leaders area, and their library was not closed, so they got to e-mail, but I did not. So I e-mailed from their library on tuesday after they already got to e-mail on monday. So I was brief. My new comp came out with my trainer, so he is seasoned. he is awesome! we get along pretty good so far....it's been 2 weeks. So thats good!
I am sending two packages home today. One for Father, and one for me When I get home. It was some things that were/ are a bit distracting, so I have sent them home. So save them for me So I can open it and experience some christmas feelings! deal? deal!
Well after some thought and some tender mercies of the Lord, I feel I am ready to part with my Jeep to persue a dream. That dream being: A owner of a Porsche. Now this dream has been made to reality this week as I was dilligently working for the Lord. I was going about sharing his word, I experienced a tender mercy of the Lord, I saw a car most desirable above all other cars. So the man who owns the car said he was interested, and as I left I said, I like your car. He rejoined with a, "It's for sale" How much? "eight grand" I asked if he could hold it for 11 months, he said he could! It is a model that I really like, and it is a great price and I would highly reccomend that if you sell my Jeep and to use that money and help me in purchasing a long time dream!
So will you, mother, Be willing to e-mail the man on my behalf to purchase a dream?
I promise you blessings of a happy and dream fulfilled life for your youngest child!
I would love to own this car. it is a Porsche 911 SC. and it is beautiful!
his e-mail is - inquire on my behalf for the car! thank you!
Also...that was a big highlight of my week, and setting a date with a member refferal! This ward is awesome! this area of St. Cloud is a land flowing with milk and honey!
With love from Florida!
Elder Luke Stander
2nd E-Mail that day
I'm sorry...I was so excited about the Porsche business, I forgot to answer your questions. I did get to meet President and Sister Hall! they are great! Different, but great! Are you going to meet President and Sister Darrington in July? You should! they are excited to meet you!
They (the Halls) had a get to know us slide show and had some pictures of Idaho, and a swather cutting hay, and pictures of Targhee, and president Hall's jeep and I was trunkie, I'll be honest. I missed home. But I'm over it! I'm looking forward to learning more about those great people! be blessed!
Elder Stander
No comments:
Post a Comment