i like home cooked meals..........then I can share a message easier, and it's more relaxed.... I also like take out cause I can order what I want.....So it's a tuffy. Go with home cooked! Sorry I was so late writeing...P-day was moved to tuesday this week cause of labor day! And then we had Zone p-day today and went to the beach here in Daytona for a sunrise service! Which was neat! I'll send ya some pictures! So it was fun!
So excitement of this week...wanna hear? Alrighty! So on Wednesday we did some service for some members who were holding a wedding reception in their yard. So we helped clean it up! So I was climbing trees and sawing branches, then I was pulling vines from trees....as I was pulling one vine inpaticular....I felst a sudden sharp pain followed by burning! I had been stung by a wasp! right on my left thumb under my thumbnail. So...Ok...no big deal....False! soon my thumb was all swollen and the swelling was spreading fast! Soon the whole swelling had enveloped my hand, and had started down my arm! By dinnertime the swelling had spread to my elbow.....So.....I thought it weird...I had gotten stung last year on my chin by the same type of wasp...and the reaction was not so intense! I talked to our ward mission leader here who is a perimedic and he got the details and then told me that I am allrigic to bees...or wasp...whatever...so....he said that next time the reaction will be worse. So he told me for safety sake I should get an epi-pen...So I am going to see about getting one of those...cause thats cool..."Oh...this....it's just my shot of adrenaline!" haha! sweet! So that was exciting...and I bought me some books! C.s Lewis book about christianity! So I'm pretty excited about that too! So I am excited to see Brad and Jo! and Taelor! Hope all is well!
Peace for now!
Elder Stander.
Oh yeah...I also remember writing that letter to Jenna. They told us to write to our younger sibling...so I was like....oh.....I don't have one of....wait a minute! jenna, She is my little sis! yep! thats awesome! I forgot I had did that!
also cool that she gets to sing with foriegner! neat-o!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment