Monday, September 27, 2010

E-Mail 9-27-2010

Yeah for good talks! So this week had a cool oppurtunity, I got to bless the sacrament in Deltona! I hadn't done it for almsot two years or so! So that was neat. I did my specialty, the water! We are also on the ward softball league, we play other christian churches! So thats cool, and hopefully some teaching oppurtunities will come of that. I so hope. I also was able to get my hand on some translated dead sea scrolls and read some stuff....just enough to satisfy my curiousity, and build my testimony of the truthfulnes of this gospel. I have been purchasing books that I will be sending home soon....once I find where the post office is and get some boxes and such...most are c.s. Lewis books. I also found some other books for good price that I want to read such as the Da Vinci Code and Ender's Game. So I will be sending a box full of books.....I never thopugth I would want to read so bad and buy so many books....but I love reading now....it's weird.
i'm excited to get back to work on the farm. I miss it. I like playing more, but I still like working on the farm....have for a while now....just like playing more,... they usually get in the way of eachother.
Some hopefull baptisms coming up...I'll keep you posted....I will aslo try to get some pictures to send via e-mail.
Sending a package of goodies to Elder Stensrud (Bat-man) He is home now...so he thingks he has rid himself of the Joker, so I am sending him a gentle reminder! hehe! Um.....today is my 16th month mark! "Well that's cool" I think of Lexi everytime I say that. I also say it all weird like like she does couse of her story and such.....missionaries don't get it......anywho
peace, grace, love and joy in Christ Jesus!

Elder Stander

No comments: