Monday, October 11, 2010

E-Mail 10-11-2010

So it sounds like some fun was happening. Corgin, that silly boy. I miss all that. the Beet dump,Corgin, Family and other various memories that often creep into my mind. But alas tis for a small moment. um....
I learned a new idea for a great date. One of out investigators fed us on Friday, they had a "Korean Grill" or something like that....you cook your own food and stuff......it's hard to articulate through typing exactly how cool it really is.
um.......not much going on. A missionary wants to write on of Brianne's friends....so Thats cool.....Elder Moore is his name. He is cool! It's Zone p-day today. We're getting a new bishop. I'm wearing sunglasses. we have Cockroaches in our house. I found some great Elvis gospel music! Um.....thats about all .......people in Deltona are stiffnecked and hard hearted people. There is not much southern hospitality here, unlike St. Cloud. I get area trunkie alot. Oh I recall!
A girl in St. Cloud might be baptized! So I might get to go watch it! "thats kewl" haha! anywho....
Peace.

Elder St. Stander.

No comments: