Saturday, July 25, 2009

Snail-Mail 7-24-2009

Mom & Dad,
So. . . Guess who's got a baptism on this Saturday?. . . . That's right! ME! Woot! haha. Her name is Marie Davis & she is really old, but has a good testimony and has agreed to be baptized! Cool, huh! I also got to give my first preisthood blessing! Like the sealing part! So that's cool!
The Neilson's are that cool family I told you about. They feed us alot and are super cool Then the Nalley's feed us every week two! And they are both from Idaho. Bro. Nalley is from Pocatello & Sister Nalley is from Firth! So that's cool! Then the Blackwelders got to Idaho all the time and are actually going there this week! So that's cool!
I had a dream that I went home after my year mark and you guys had sold my jeep and I saw my picture on the canvas and it looked really poopy in my dream. Other stuff happened to , but I don't really remember.
Well. . . Transfers. . . I already told you about transfers. So never mind on that. I think I told you alot of the important stuff. So I've kinda ran out of things to say. . . Sorry. I hope this was good and informative. If you want more info. . . ask specific questions that I can answer specific! Kay. It's also easier in a letter rather than E-mail!
OK. Love ya.
Love Elder LUKE STANDER

No comments: