Friday, July 31, 2009

E-Mail 7-27-2009

Hmmm.....thants intense with what happened to Steve adn Margene! I'm glad that they are fairly ok, and still our friends! Tell them to be careful! I will add them in my prayers!
I guess Brianne's dad had something going on with his back, and they had to do a last minute surgery, and if he would have moved just right he would have been paralyzed from the neck down, but they got it figured out and fixed according to Brianne. So some intense stuff has been happening in B-town, other than the weather!
Well Transfers came and went and no one in my district got transfered. So I still have the same comp. and I'm still in Apopka Fl, whch is good, cause I love it here! I remindes me of our home ward! Small enough that everyone is close, but big enough to function well! It's the coolest! Marie Davis' baptism had to be moved cause she drank coffee, so it's this saturday! Then all our other set dates had to be moved and such for other assorted reasons....so issa bummer. But we have lots of positive progressing investigators, so no worries! I'm on my second Transfer today, adn also, today is my 2 month mark! Oh boy! haha. Time has flown by! it's nuts! Time has gone by so fast for me, and I hope it has gone as fast for all of you at home!
Stay safe everyone! and study the scriptures, they are teh best!It is written that the Temple is the school of the prophets, so if the temple is school, then the scriptures are the text book! I know that you can learn everything you need to know in this life from the scriptures, and from going to the temple! So Temple and Scriptures!
Buh bye
Love Elder Luke Stander!

No comments: