Monday, November 16, 2009

E-Mail 11-16-2009

I told Luke I needed more info and I wrote him a very short letter letting him know we were alive and fine. I told him I would continue to write these kind of letters until I received more detailed ones from him. I also told him to send the pictures he's been promising us. This is what I received. . . . . . . . .
(He is such a smart alec!)

Didn't I tell you about Marie Davis? I'm pretty sure I did. and I put all my pictures on a disc to send to you I just haven't! Cause I'm trying to figure out if I need to send anything else home too! So I have a package that is going to be sent home with the tape recorder and all! and the disc of pictures with brief info on them! So you will have all the pictures of the mtc and my first area! I only sent Brianne pictures cause she asked for some! I'm sending you a whole disc full! I plan to send you a disc of all my areas after I get transfered.
This week I wore a white shirt and a variety of ties and black pants. I wore black shoes on my feet and also black socks! I went tracting alot and knocked on alot of doors! Some people listened, some people didn't! I taught a guy named Frank Hyer on tuesday. Frank was a media referral who wanted to join the church years ago, but his wife said she would divorce him if he joined....but she did it anyways so now he wants the lessons again. He is a real estate agent. I taught him the resoration and challenged him to read. Then set up an appointment for friday. I tracted. Friday we went and tought Frank Hyer againand answered some of his questions. Then afterwards we went and taught this other guy named Chris Reeves whom we tracted into. Taught him the resoration. He accepted it well. He seems really familier and he is only 24. he is married with two kids and he is a sherriff. Tracted some more. I drank some juice. When I consume alot of liquids I pee alot. it's science. I visit some members. I miss my first area. my companion is Elder Alex benson Nelson from west jordan utah. he is cool. he has short hair and wears a white shirt and ties. he has to have contacts. sometimes he wears glasses. We get along well. We teach teh gospel. We go to church. we feel the spirit. We do missionary work. A mission will be the gayest time of my life......I sleep in teh same room with a guy, I eat with a guy....I live with a guy....and I always have to stay with this guy 24/7. it's p-day today. I'm e-mailing my family.
Love Elder.

No comments: