Monday, November 9, 2009

E-Mail 11-9-2009

Mom! You don't need all the info! plus....not much goes on here ....just tracting and teaching the gospel....I really don't know what to tell ya! I tell ya all the exciting things. Today we went to a zoo park thingy and saw some manatees! also some Gators, and a hippo who is an actual citizen of FL named Lou, and some snakes. That was pretty neat. Sister Williams is a memeber here in Inverness and she is also our neighbor. She and her Husband have a ranch and lots of land, plus some tractors! she is related to Niel A. Andersen of the quorm of the 12 apostles! so thats cool! The teaching pool is getting bigger and the waether is getting cooler and alot less humid! ......um.......I will pray for Katie! I'm glad she and Corgin is alright! I also got the letter from Dad! I really enjoyed it! I will try to write him back if I have time! I would do more info if I had more time and wasn't so slow at typing! I have only 30 minutes, and I have to write president Darrington every week to keep him informed! Oh a kid I went to high school with is in this mission. and also this kid who took Brianne on a blinde date and who's big bro married my friend Arianna who use to live in Apopka FL. small world huh?! anywho.......I don't know what else to say! but I love letters and await them! :D love you all peace!
Love Elder Stander

No comments: