Well here in Inverness we have a grand total of 4 potentials. Only like 2 of them are real positive! But It'll be better in a bit! My comp is cool though!
Last night as I was going to bed, I went into my closet and looked in my suitcase and there was this giant spider in there....So I took a picture, then I picked up something to kill it and I slammed down 3 times then it ran away into some of my clothes...so I coaxed it out of there then it ran under my small suit case....so I moved thet, then threw a rag on it nad took a shoe and slammed down on it like 10 times! Then I moved the rag and the spider was all curled up in a ball....then started uncurling.....It was freakin' invincible! Then I took the shoe and did a "squash n' slide" So I smeard it and then it died....but it was tenacious! It was about as big as a pop can top! I was a wee bit scared for a bit....mostly cause it wouldn't die! So there is a nice story for ya!
Not much is happening here in Inverness since we just tract alot and meet the members. But You will be glad to know that sister Williams has a son on a mission, so she takes good care of us! She is the one who got missionaries back into Inverness and Lecanto! So she is fired up about missionary work! They also own a farm/ranch, and live right next to us! It's almost like home! Only Hot!! haha! Thanks for keeping me filled in! and also Tell Dad I won't worry about the hay anymore! I was real worried!:D (actually kinda was) Keep up the good work, and don't die! kay? kay! peace out familia!
Elder Stander.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment