Well, it's going good, The transfer was a'ight, I'm starting to kinda sorta get the lay of the land, My new Comp is Elder Alex Nelson from West Jordon Utah, and I answered all your questions! :D
I'm actually in Inverness and am opening up a new area. It is pretty interesting. The average age of teh ward is 70, and the bishop has done like 70 or so funerals since he has been put in about 7 years ago. So it's an interesting place!
Sounds like teh Halloween party was fun! Bummer I missed it! I got a card from Chris and Susie! I really enjoyed it! I will have to write them back!
Jake told me about his giant Elk that he killed! and sent me pictures....Wow! I might be sending you some stuff.....but some of it is mine that I have aquried out here but have no use for....mostly books...and I am not alowed to read them cause they are not approved.
I have been doing good! and Have a very nice apartment! brand new! So thats cool! Haven't really done much this week except explore, and some book work. It's hard to do stuff when you don't know the area! But it shall be fun! Love ya!
Elder Stander
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment