Well, sounds like all is well. and even though we might not make much money this year from hay, the Lord is blessing us with meat from dead animals! Sounds like a pretty impresive Elk! I miss home...tis true. I'm really bummed cause I am getting transfered tomorrow. I will be in Lacanto, opeing up a new area with a new companion, so goal numero uno, is learning teh lay of the land! So make sure when people write me, they know to send it to the mission home not to Apopka! kay? kay! I would inform you on the investigators here, but I'm leaving them, so I don't want to think about them cause I need to move on. Maybe in a letter when I have time, I have to pack today. and still find out how I'm getting to my new area. So thats exciting. I will get some pictures for you too! I will write more later!
Love you all!
Elder Stander
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment