Monday, October 19, 2009

E-Mail 10-12-2009

another week with out mail? have your forgotten me? jk. You must be pretty busy! or something. um.... I will try to send some stuff home. I have aquired some really good books, so I will be sending that home for myself, but also put some other stuff in that package, such as the recorder, which will need batteries, and and some other things. Kay? kay! Um.....lets see....general conferance was neat! ...um....no baptisms.......Oh! I heard a funny joke from Elder Condie of the Seventy. He said it over the pulpit, so I figure it's pretty safe for me to say...right? yeah! It's a story about Charlie the atheist. Ressurection morning he poked his head out of the ground and said "I'll be Damned!" And he was! hahahaha! Yep! :D Welp....don't know what else to tell ya really! have a grand day!
luvya
Love Elder Stander

No comments: