Monday, November 1, 2010

E-Mail 11-1-2010

Dear mother,

No baptisms...........the ward decided to tell us last minute about our baptismal canidate, and some things he has said. this, that and whatever. A bit of misscommunication, but.....whatever. So we pushed it back to this week....but both me and my comp are being transfered, and replaced by sisters. and I am going down to winter Garden, and replacing sisters. Infact, one sister and I are swaping places. kinda fun. So I will not get to see the baptism...oh well.
Well.....thats the news! Sounds like a fun party! I am looking forward to pictures. I am also looking forward to next years party when I can delight in old friends and family fun!
For Christmas/....... I can think of lots of things...... I really like books...and reading now.....but am not suppose to read anything out of the missionary liberary. Unless given permission. So......Just get me stuff for home. Some cd's I've missed out on, movies, some good church books. The messiah series would be sweet! by Bruce R. MConkie. That would be sweet. if I think of naything else I'll fill ya in on it!

Oh and Sister Sharon Hall says "hello, and we love and miss you Joanna."

Love - Elder Stander.

No comments: