Monday, November 22, 2010

E-Mail 11-22-2010

So now what do you want to talk about?
Cause I got nothing.
To be honest, I do indeed miss Idaho. Even the snow! I hope I can still remember how to drive in snow upon my arrival.
Well saturday I hit my 18th month mark. So thats cool.
Um.....Been riding my bike alot lately. I crashed the other day cause there was a hidden whole in the eath that made my front tire sink into the sand and caused the forward mortion to be displaced and I gracefully flew over my handlebars. But, but, I was drinking some aqua while riding, and when I crashed, I did not spill any. Impressed? You should be.
That self same day that I crashed, I also got a flat tire so I had to fix that.
Thats about all the excitement for the week.
We are tracting alot cause there are slim pickins for teaching. I like oranges.
be blessed.

Elder Stander

No comments: