Hello,
I am sorry to have not written an epistle yesterday. The peperation day was moved to today because of a Zone conferance with a general authority. But not I am able to write for today is p-day, and time to e-mail home and president!
I have a new companion, Elder Chase Hanson from Shelley Idaho. So we have some stuff to talk about.....like potatos and stuff. haha! We white-washed Wintergarden. And all week we have been sleeping in Sister missionaries beds, and a sister missionary has been sleeping in my bed. Haha! cause we took over a sisters area, and sisters took over my last area!
This week we have been getting to know the area, and tracting. We have also tried to visit some members. So just getting our bearings about us! I ma one of the few missionaries to be in a 3-way car share.....twice. Once in St. Cloud, and again in Winter Garden. We actually don't live in our area, so we bike about 20 minutes to get into our area to tract, so that is kind of fun.....kinda. I think this area will be real good!
Had a baptism in Deltona. I was unable to attend, but it was still the fruit of my labors. The sisters basically walked into a free baptism! But that a'ight! Uh...thats all folks!
peace!
Elder Stander
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment