Monday, June 15, 2009

Florida. . . . . Here I Am!!!! June 15, 2009


Well, I made it here safetly! The plane ride was intensely awesome! I think you'll be getting a picture of me and the mission president and his wife. Tomorrow we start the actual work! It is now real, at the MTC it hadn't sunk in that I was gone for two years. Now it has, and quite frankly, I'm terrified!! I don't think that talking to you guys on the phone helped either... But nothing I can do about it now. I just have to rely on the Lord, and push foward with faith! Florida is really warm and humid. I t will take some getting use to! Well My P-days are mondays, so I will write you then. I love you and will look foward to any letters or e-mails.
Elder Stander
ps. I think the picture is of me and Bro. adn Sis. Darrington....

No comments: