May 27th, '09
Dear Family,So the first day was slow, but nice. They told us to write a letter back home tonight, so I am. I am almost more scared of the time here at the MTC, than I am of actual mission field. Here, both me and my companion are clueless and don't know what to expect. In the mission field (from what I understand) you have a Sr. companion that knows the things to do. Its pretty cool how close everyone is. If I can make it through these first couple of days, it should be easier. Some separation anxiety is going on, but its good as long as I don't think about it. I was made Sr. companion for the week, this Sunday me and my companion switch. It seems most of the elders here have girlfriends. . . but still haven't brought up that I have one. Just thought you should know. P-days are on Tuesdays so that is when I'll write letters. . . I don't know my MTC address. . . so. . . yeah. Thanks for everything. I will miss everyone. Tell them hi, and thank you. Hope to get lots of letters from everyone, and pictures too! If someone wants and will, I would appriciate if my MTC address was on my facebook account. I appriciate everything. Stay in touch!
Love,
Elder Stander
P.S. MTC address can be sent to friends. . . I would like some letters from everyone. . . thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment