Monday, June 29, 2009
June 29, 2009
I got your package, and enjoyed it very much! thank you. I only get e-mails on p-days, and I can only write on p-days, but I get letters and packages anytime! So keep the letters coming! So Things are going pretty well here....The work is moving foward! We (my companion and I) had this other missionary come and tract with us, and he had his mission extened 30 days, and he is like super cool! He set a baptismal date with this girl on her door step! So we learned alot from him! so We set a baptismal date with another girl yesterday on her doorstep, cause we are that cool! So theres that! It rain here everyday! Because of the heat and the humidity, there are thunderstorms everyday around the same time, and it rains hard!!! like floods the streets in minutes! and since Florida is completely flat, the water has no where to go but in the air again! haha! I miss mountains! but it's cool! Once I make it through this summer, I only have one more to get thruogh! I have been out for a month now!! only 23 more to go! haha! It has gone by super fast! is kewl! Well, no baptisms yet. But There is this super cool family in the ward, and they just barely got active in the church again, and they are super cool. They feed us all the time, and like become a family away from home! so sorry, but you have been replaced! JOKE! haha! but they are super cool. And we might get to go to the temple with them next month when they get sealed, if they get their temple recomends! sweet! huh? well I'm almost out of time! so.....bye! I love you all, and share this with the family! Elder Stander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment