Holy crap! that is one tiny baby! wow! I'm glad that all is fine! I look forward to meeting my little nephew! We'll be buds I can tell already! Tell Jake and maddie congrats and having a baby! man! that is neat! He will just be getting to the fun age when I'm getting home! Oh boy!
Well ..... so saturday I woke up......looked out the window and what did I see? ......snow! In florida!!! Winter has brought me such a nice suprise winter snow forming right before my eyes! I could take a handful and make a snowball!......so on so forth! I got pictures! it's not much snow, but it is snow! then on Sunday there was ice everywhere and some old people fell so we went out with table salt in salt-shackers and salted the sidewalks! haha! it was neat!
Luckily some really cool families here heard that I didn't have a jacket, just a sweater, so the chipped in together and got me a really nice jacket that is warm!!! Thank goodness! So no worries about me! I have been keeping warm and having fun!
I really enjoyed being able to skateboard! No injuries except a scrap on my knee! But that is a normal....if you don't come back from a skate session with out some sort of scrap....then you didn't try anything new.....or something like that? whateve.
Transfers have come and I am getting a new companion. I guess he is pretty cool. Other Elders tell me he is alot like me. His favorite band is Thrice, and we like the same movies. So thats cool! I'll tell you about him next week. He has been out one more transfer than I (6 weeks).
Thats all really.....just doing the Lords work! Keep safe and healthy and read some sure scripts or scriptsures! and pray! Our father likes hearing from us!
Love Elder Luke Stander!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment