Oh boy! Sounds like Corgin is getting himself into trouble! haha! Crazy kid! Sounds like alot of fun is going on in good ol' ID.
Grandpa R. doing missionary work! Thats great! I hope Delores gets baptized!!!
Thats exciting! Bummer that so many people have passed away. There was just a funeral here on Saturday. A guy passed away shortly after he had both his legs amputated. It was one of those that it is better for them to pass on cause he was in such pain and stuff.
Sounds like the new poop rooms are going to be good! thats neat!
Special stake conferance? wow! maybe it is for a trial run of the 2 hour block! that would be neat! We have some investigators that think 3 hours is too long such as Frank. But thats ok, cause he has been keeping his commitments and progressing! He is getting ready to get wet!
All is well with me. I've been tracting alot and the other night we had the cops called on us cause we looked shady I guess, but we told him we were just sharing a message about Christ! So that ok! thats the extent of my excitement!
I got the letter from dad with the pictures! They were very clever! and I also got a letter from Taelor! With a current picture! She is growing up fast! Man! Hope all is well with everyone!
BE BLESSED!
Love Elder Luke Stander
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment