Monday, January 4, 2010

E-Mail 1-4-2010

Well It's not tooo cold here. There was some ice this morning, but I don't do to bad. On bikes it's a bit chilly, but just tracting is not bad at all! So I'm good!
Oh boy! Today I get to skateboard!!! We found a skatepark, and a member is letting me barrow a board, and my comp plans on doing some bike tricks! I'm pretty excited! That is what we are doing right after this(e-mailing). So thats cool!
Not much new has happened here. Just the same ol' same ol'. Thank you for signing in proxy and giving a gift! I wrote a letter that will hopefully be sent off by tomorrow to them! Man.....time should just stop for everyone at home! jeeze! jk. but seriously though....
I'm glad you enjoyed that vision of the spirit world! It's sweet, huh!? I really liked it! I've read it like 4 time or so.
I also got a package from Aunt Jo and Uncle Brad! Some goodies to remind me of some Brian Regan skits! haha! So of course I quoted them ,to the best of my ability according to my memory, to my companion! I don't think he thought it was as funny as I did! Oh well. I'm glad all is well and everyone is having fun! I wish all a good week until next e-mail! peace!
Love Elder Stander

No comments: