Tuesday, January 19, 2010

E-Mail 1-19-2010

Hey! Glad all is fine there! esspecially with Tytan....now I don't know really how to pronounce that...is it like titan? is that right? or not. if it's wrong maybe you could make a pronoucing chart deal-o! That would be neat! Sounds like everyone is having fun! that is good! My new comp is very much like me in alot of ways, but we gots our differences so it's cool, I still gots my individuality! (in case anyone was worried)
This week we got Frank Hyer to church and commited him to pray about a date to be baptized! So we will hopefully be filling a font for baptism! Frank is really cool! I am excited for him to be a member! Thats really all the new stuff....I'm well and healthy and it has warmed up signiffacantly (slaughtered the spelling!)
Hope all goes well with you! "ye must press foward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope and love of God, and of all men; if ye press foward feasting on the words of Christ and enduring to the end then Thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life. 2Nephi (I don't know if thats a direct quote or not.
Love Elder Stander!

No comments: