Sounds like you guys are a sorry sight being injured and all. Hope all heals up and gets better! I will also pray for Cory and Jill.
Well the Lord has blessed me and my companion with what is called a "golden investigator" or "Contact" who was just baptized saturday, and confirmed yesterday! She has such a great testimony already, and loves, loves the Church! She knows it to be Christ's church restored! Which is sweet! Her name is Rhonda Hall. (yes another Hall, no relation to Chris Hall and his family) We are also hoping to teach her Daughters, who are interested! So great blessings! We also started teaching Seamus Hall (Chris's oldest son) and He is pretty interested and recognizes that there is something about church that makes him want to go back! AKA: The Spirit! So thinks are going great for me, I just hope I'm not transfered this coming transfer. So I will fill you in on that!
All is well and all will be well at home hopefully! I know that this church is Jesus Christ's church and was organized in the same manner Christ organized it while in the the flesh of mortality. And the Prophet and Apostles today are special witnesses of him and his resurrection just as were the apostles and prophets of old! May we all hearken unto their counsel.
Love Elder Stander!
ps. recieved a letter from Aaron Stander he has met a returned missionary from this mission, who I served around...abit. Elder Lindstrom. Pretty neat. It's a small world in the church...only like 14 millinon of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment