Well....I will have to say that a condolensenses would be in order first....cause I was transfered from St. Cloud.....but I guess at the same time and under that same breath you could congratulate me also cause I have been trusted by the Lord to be a senoir companion. Or something...I don't know. All I know is it's more responsability and I liked being able to say...."hey, I'm just jr." But no more. Well...I'm here in Deltona....the ward is small....very small. Alot different to the large ward of St. Cloud. The chapel is new, and also small...fitting for the ward. So my first week here I have already been condemned to Hell twice by some nice baptists. So I have come to the conclususion that the baptist church here teaches the members anti-mormon material.Their main focus is on works, and exaltation. So it should be interesting. The teaching pool is slim pickings, and exchanges from the members are wanting. So hopefully I will be able to apply what I learned in St. Cloud to help this area. It seems like a good area so far. This last week was pretty good, and we have added people to our teaching pool.
My new Comp is Elder Jeppesen from Sacramento California. He is a greenie still.....only out 3 months. I have a sweet picture that I have procured while here in Deltona....I'll have to send a picture of that picture, but I plan on taking it home with me cause it's awesome! It's a picture of Moses! I also have a big desk, and the house is alot nicer than the one in St. Cloud!
So I hope all questions have been answered, and details sufficient.
Love Elder Stander
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment