Well.....not much is happeing here. To answer some of the inquiries, Yes...it has rained alot. There has been a thunderstorm almost everyday this week! it's really nice cause then usually it stays overcast for the rest of the day and keeps it cooler-ish. Which is nice. I am now in a car share. So one week we get the car, the next week we get bikes. so it's nice every other week! haha! Um.....nothing too special....... just missionary work.
Well everthing is going good! Tell Brent Turner hello for me! He's my buddy! I miss going home teaching with him! So.....the red sox huh? Not much to tell ya about...it's pretty slow out here in Deltona. The ward is really really small. I like the scriptures!
I'm reading the old Testament....I'm in numbers...some chapters it feels like I'm in the wilderness for forty years! haha! but there is alot of good stuff I'm learning! So it's all good!
Well........um......"Take it easy mountian face!" -Hot Rod.
love Elder Stander
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment