Monday, August 9, 2010

E-Mail 8-9-2010

Well....on saturday I recieved a most greivious phone call.......on the other line was Elder Doxey, an assistant to president, who said that President Hall had some exciting news for me. I was put on hold then President Hall got on the line and told me I was being transfered from St. Cloud. "And many other things did he tell me which I cannot write at this time."
I'm being transferd to Deltona which is south of Daytona.
I'm very sad to be leaving...but I plan on returning to visit after my mission. So I told eveyone that they hadn't seen the last of me and I will not be liar!
While tracting ...Tuesday, We ran into this man named Richard Hicks. We sat and talked with him for like 3 hours....but it was a very productive 3 hours....We told him about a temple tour that happens every wednesday and invited him to come. He said he would think about it and we should call him. So we called him, and he said he would go. We picked him up and went off.
He enjoyed the Temple Tour, and so we invited him to church also...he said he would think about it. So we called him Saturday to see if he would go, and he did! It was pretty sweet! He is a way cool guy! So thats about the only thing worth talking about.....Just tracting and stuff. The Book of Mormon is cool! I like it alot.....I'm reading a sweet book, it's called A marvelous Work and Wonder. It's really good. It puts the restoration into perspective! I think all should read it!
Hope all is well and good with everyone. Tell them all hello!
Elder Stander

No comments: