Saturday, December 5, 2009

E-Mail 11-30-2009

Sounds cool! We ate at teh bishops house and got to know him better, which was good! Then me and my comp went to the Romney's and watched this really good video about teh book of mormon! it was so spiritual! But before all of that we played soccer with the Romney's and Ellis's and that was alot of fun! President Darrington also granted permission for all missionaries to watch the BYU vs Utah game on Saturday night! So we went to a memebers house to watch that and it was a really good game! BYU made alot of mistakes but totally redeemed themselve in Over-Time! so that was cool! This week was alot of fun! but also got some work done! so thatss cool!
Man! Thats crazy....the new bishopric! man, thats cool! They all should do a great job!
You should have my address cause I sent you some pictures! :DNot much happening with me, except missionary work! :D Hope you enjoy the holidays! and I will too! plus! I get to call you next month! :D I'll figure out when so all can be there.....I think.....I'll try! :D
Love ya!\ Lover Elder Stander!

No comments: