So yeah...Not much to really tell ya since Christmas. I got my package on the 26th! All was well in it! THANK YOU!!!! I really enjoyed all of it, and am excited to draw some really neat pictures in my new fancy sketchbook!
Last I hear from Jared is that he is doing fine! He says they shovel tract to each door. They shovel out their walk-way and he says they are more receptive! So thats cool! I can't even imagine that!
Also Ben Hillman, Brianne's twin Brother got his mission call to Zimbabwe Herare Africa!! He leaves March 3rd! So thats cool!
Don't worry. The phone call didn't bring me down. Thats part of the reason I shared a scripture with everyone...so I wouldn't get home sick! I'm so smart huh?! Haha! Jk! It was super great to talk to everyone! I really enjoyed it! and look foward to mothers day! hope all is still well.
Here is the website with a vision of the spirit world.
http://byui.edu/onlinelearning/courses/hum/121/vision%20of%20h%20hale.htm
Enjoy!
Love Elder Luke Stander!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment