Monday, December 14, 2009

E-Mail 12-14-2009

I did get one package....I'm guessing it is the perishable one cause it's square, and I opened it and found honey! So thank you!! I didn't however open the wrapped items. My comp told me to wait. So wait I will. I have not recieved the other package as of today. But I also haven't checked the mail yet either. So thank you! And once I get to the post office to get boxes and send stuff, you will also get a package!
Sounds like the bathroom is going to be neat-o! I hope the toilets aren't to high.....I like have my feet on the ground! haha! This week I did missionary work, the usual stuff. But one night there was a mix up on exchanges and the bishop got upset and so we set up a meeting with him and worked things out and got it all taken care of.....but that was the most exciting thing of the week! except we did get one investigator to church! It was Frank Hyer! He said he enjoyed it and will think of some questions to ask us on Wednesday. That is also the day me and my comp get to go to the temple, and also Stop at boyd's bookstore.....So I plan on getting me some neat-o stuff there! for study! So thats sum it up.
As for calling...President told me to have you call me! So if you call at five there, then it will be seven here? if you call our cell phone at seven, we get free minutes, and thats also what my comp told me. So call when it's seven in florida.
If that doesn't work or something......I'll call you guys. or something....? I dno't know. Ok. bye.
Love-Elder-Stander-.

No comments: