Uh....forgot what I told you.....Sorry. Just give me a call whenever. Perferrably not in the early morning cause my comp said he will be calling his family......uh.....we'll work something out and I will let you know some how! :D
I only got one package...I opened it, and saw jerky, I'm guessing thats perishable. Right? It's in the fridge! Thanks for the new Era's and Ensigns! I loved it! and have enjoyed reading them! I will keep a look out for the second package. I also got a package from Grandma and Grandpa R. with some home made chocolates! Yum!
This week was a super great week....but not so much for missionary work...:( On Wednesday me and my comp were able to go to the temple for a recent convert endowment. Elder Nelson was asked to be his Escort...so consequensly I got to tag along too! I learned so many new things! It was a really great experience! Alot of the Lecanto/Inverness memebers work at the temple on wednesday, so we just got a ride! from them! Then went to a Zone Conferance on Thursday, and saw Elder Justin Merrill there! we went to school together! So that was neat! So it was a really spiritual week.....Just didn't have much time to tract and such.
Also, For Christmas President Darrington gave all of us a Book of Mormon and told us to mark in red everything refering to Jesus Christ and when he speaks and such......so me and my comp have started that....and wow! I knew it talked of Christ alot....but I'm really suprised of how red some of those pages are! so thats pretty cool! All is well with me! and am glad to hear all is well with all of you....minus some lack of speaking due to laringitis. :D
Have a Merry Christmas! and I'll TALK to you later! :D
Elder Stander
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment